Tuesday, December 17, 2019

What does it means to be a rational spiritual?


What does it means to be a rational spiritual person...

It means I am first and foremost believer. 
I believe in the unrevealed secrecy of nature.
the unfathomable of consciousness
and the Divine.

It also means I respect academics and bow to hard gained knowledge.
While checking transits on my horoscope.

That I will carefully consider your Unverified Personal Gnosis
and hold it to rigorous trial before accepting it (or dismissing it)

It means any sort of quackery revolts me, 
because it damages the reputation of both the sciences and the spiritual

I live in a dual world without the need to be mixed
Everything in its right place
Where it belongs

Practically it means that I will believe and defend vaccinations
And chemotherapy
But I will also respect the need of pray and ritual for healing (along with a Doctor's approved treatment)
Everything where it belongs

No comments:

Post a Comment